Your key is your membership pass and identification.
- It is for your personal use only, ie. - do not copy, do not loan.
- You must have it with you when in the Bunkers Conservation Reserve.
- It will open access gates/chains only to and within our controlled area.
- Lost keys replaced at total replacement cost.
VISITING THE BUNKERS CONSERVATION RESERVE
- OVERNIGHT camping stays must be booked ahead and special conditions and fees will apply – please refer to “CAMPING” conditions.
- DAY visits by Members and immediate family (partner & children) are free, but members are asked to advise the Secretary or a Committee member of proposed visit for record and activity checking purposes.
- Non-Member access to the Reserve is only by:
- authorisation from the YFRWPA Inc Committee.
- invitation by an accompanying Member.
- All visitors enter at their own risk – this is a rugged and remote area with rough terrain and unmarked hazards.
- UHF Channel 4 repeater may be reached from high ground in emergencies. UHF Channel 14 is usually used for communication when activities are undertaken in the Reserve.
- Feral Animal Control is only permitted under special conditions – please refer to “FERAL ANIMAL CONTROL” conditions.
- No open fires; leave gates/chains/locks as you find them; collect your rubbish; no pets (- poison laid); observe; report; enjoy; take care!